Friday, August 9, 2013

Convention Swaps (Part 1)

Hello Stamp Friends!!! Happy Friday to you!!!

Today I would like to share some of the swaps that I received at the Stampin' Up! Convention a few weeks ago. I was only able to get 53 swaps done before leaving and I have to say, I'm so happy with the beautiful swaps I received! For me swapping is one of the highlights of the Convention. I can't imagine going without swaps.

The following swaps were made by these AMAZING Canadian Demonstrators:


Jenn Fillion (Canada)


Rebecca Clark (Alberta, CA)


Melanie Chartier (Alberta, CA)


Julie Leblanc (Ontario, CA)


Sue Boyle (Alberta, CA)


Sue Boyle (Alberta, CA)

Aren't these swaps gorgeous? I love them all! Thank you so much ladies for the beautiful swaps!!! 

Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!