Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Convention Gifts

Hello Stamp Friends!

I'm back today to share the awesome gifts that I received at the Convention a couple weeks ago.

My direct upline, Becky gave me the This and That Epic Day Journal along with the Owl scarf. Becky and all of the team managers for each of their groups bought everyone in their downline one of these scarves. A small group of us got together and stamped them with all of the owls from current and retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets that had an owl in them. You will see this one has owls from Punch Bunch, Owl Occasions, Aviary, Out on a Limb, Forest Friends and A Fitting Occasion. Though we actually found owls in around 30 stamp sets, we just used a handful on each scarf, so it wouldn't look too crazy:) Becky, thank you so much! I love my scarf and journal:)



Our upline, Kathy, is a big fan of owls. The name of our group is Kathy's Stamp-a-holics. Well, somehow the name was turned into Kathy's Stampa-Owl-ics! Kathy made everyone a nice little treat box of goodies. It had the cutest little owl tag that she made for us to be able to easily identify our Convention bags, a Cheerios breakfast bar (which was eaten:), an adorable little owl sticky pad and a mini flashlight that was engraved for us. (Click photo to enlarge:) Thank you, Kathy! I absolutely LOVE everything!



Cathleen, in my downline and roommate also made some owl gifts. She made everyone the cutest little hand sanitizer holder and personalized it for the Convention by printing out some labels on paper and cut them out using the Itty Bitty Banners framelits. Isn't this sweet? She used some retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (Sweet Shoppe) to decorate them. She found the Hand Sanitizer at Bath & Bodyworks, I believe. I'm not sure how well you can read it, but it says "Hoot Juice" on the front.



There were over 25 people in our group at the Convention. She made them for everyone. She also made these for everyone in our group! She's a very talented sewer!


And check out what was in each change purse...


...an origami heart that she made out of a one dollar bill! If you look closely at the Quarter, you will see that it's for the state of Utah. She thought of every little detail. Cathleen, I can't tell you how many comments I got on my little change purse and how much I love it! Thank you so much for everything:)

What do you think of these Convention gifts? Aren't they awesome?

Thanks so much for coming by today. In my next post, I will be sharing some of the awesome swaps I received at the Convention. Have a terrific day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!