Monday, July 29, 2013

My Convention Swaps

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

I hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend. I stayed home and didn't get much of anything done:) It's just what I needed after a crazy week. 

I'm back to share my Convention Swaps. I designed the card in the middle first and wound up doing the same design in two more colors.



Supplies Used:

Stamps: Polka Dot Pieces
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White & Brighte DSP Stack
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie & Gumball Green
Other: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Circle punch, Brights Designer Buttons & Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo & Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta ribbon

My second Swap features a couple items that are not yet available. First a single stamp called Halloween Happiness and the new Designer Series Paper, Witches' Brew. You can find them in the Holiday Mini Catalog, which will be available August 1st. 


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Halloween Happiness & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White & Witches' Brew DSP 
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad, Baked Brown Sugar & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Others: Brights Candy Dots, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta ribbon, 3/8" Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbon, Word Window & Modern Label punches & Stampin' Dimensionals

I let the person I swap with choose which cards they wanted. The Halloween cards went first, then the Pumpkin Pie, (which suprised me), the Melon Mambo and then the Bermuda Bay. Which one do you like the most?

I will be back soon with some photos that were taken at the Convention. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!