Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stampin' Projects to share

Good morning stamp friends!

A group of us got together last month to stamp and I'm back to share those projects as promised. There were 6 of us. The first projects I would like to share were made by Jen. Her first project was this beautiful card.


And her second project was this adorable box with 3 x 3 cards. I saw a tutorial for this box by Tonia Bell on You Tube. Click here to view.


Jen used DSP instead of card stock and she made her own cards. Here are close-ups of them.
 



Next, I would like to share the projects that Becky brought for us to make. We made this lovely card using the Swallowtail set. It uses the technique called Spotlighting. We stamped the butterfly 3 times and used various size circle punches to create this card.



For her second project, she brought this cute little pizza box. I love the belly band around it, which just slides off.



Here are the adorable little cards that we made for the inside of the box.




I hope you've enjoyed these projects. I will be back tomorrow with more from this gathering.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!