Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Swap Share

Hello Stamp Friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend. It was pretty uneventful for me, which is nice every once in a while. I got to relax and watch two hockey games on TV. I love our Washington Capitals.

Anyway, today I would like to share some of the cards that I received for the Spring Swap I joined. Please note that some people may have cased cards, so if you see something here that you created, please let me know so I can give you credit for it.

(Sandy B.)

(Debbie S.)

(Melanie H.)

(Amy A.)

(Robin B.)

(Robin B. inside)

(Amanda K.)

Aren't they great cards? Please come back tomorrow for the second half, including my swap:)

Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!