Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Swap Share Part 2

Good Morning Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share the second half of the Spring Swaps. (Please note that some people may have cased cards, so if you see something here that you created, please let me know so I can give you credit for it.)

(Sandi F.)

(Jen M.)

(Margaret H.)

(Christin R.)

(Frances H.)

(Becky H.)

(Betsy B.)

(Tricia R.)
I can't imagine all of the work that went into this one!!!

(Amy K.)

And last, my swap!


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Madison Avenue

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo & Whisper White card stock & Sycamore Street DSP

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party & Tangerine Tango

Other: Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (for middle stem), Sycamore Street SAB Buttons, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Punches (1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle & Bitty Butterfly), Rhinestones (Reg & Large) Basic Jewels & Stampin' Dimensionals©

I hope you have enjoyed the cards that came from our Spring Swap.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!