Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Can you believe it? 2 posts in one day!!!

Hello Stamp Friends!

I decided not to wait on sharing this one, as I'm way overdue! I can't believe I forgot to share my 2012 Christmas card! I made a bunch of these. Not a really smart decision on my part, as it has so many steps, but I think it would have taken me longer to come up with something else.

I chose the Owl Occasions stamp set and I stamped the owl in Early Espresso ink and the hat in Cherry Cobbler ink. Those were the only two stamps I used the ink pads for. Everything else was done using markers on the stamps, so I could use more than one color. (Check out the little present he's holding:) I wanted the owl's eyes to be a different color, so I used the Gumball Green marker, stamped them and punched them out. I used Rhinestones for his pupils and I used the smallest Pom Pom's I could find for the hat. I purchased them at the local craft store. I used Silver Mini Brads to make it look like the stockings are hanging from nails. I used Stampin' Dimensionals© to pop up the main image and the sentiment.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Owl Occasions & Mixed Medley

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White & Snow Festival DSP

Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green & Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Punches (1" circle, 3/4" circle, and cirlce from Itty Bitty punch pack), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Basic Rhinestones, Silver Mini Brads, Tiny Pom Pom, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals©

I hope you like this card and thanks for coming by again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!