Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finally back with my projects:)

Hello Stamp friends!

I'm sorry it's been eons since my last post. My husband and I had a great summer break with our boys. We enrolled them in Martial Arts, which we talked about for a long time and finally did it! We also took them on a couple small trips over the summer. I'm refreshed and I can't tell you how excited I've been since the new catalog came out June 1st. As if that wasn't enough excitement, the new mini catalog blew me away! Instead of making a wish list, it would have been easier for me to write down the things I didn't want. LOL! I have lots of great new toys and I've been creating and am so reved up for the holidays! Anyway, before I move on, I see I took a break without sharing my projects for the stamp gathering I went to a while back, so without further ado...

I will start with my 3-D project, which was a card as well. Thanks to Lisa Young and her tutorial, I came up with this card. The girls loved it. Please check out Lisa's Blog Here for her step by step tutorial. Thank you Lisa for sharing your talent and instructions:)


the inside...


And for my second card...


I know it's hard to see, but I did use the Stripes Embosslits folder on the Whisper White background.

For the swap...I ran out of time and had to find a card to case that would be quick and cute. I chose this card by Connie Babbert. I fell in love with the butterfly. The only thing I did differently was added the red layer and I didn't have the 1/8" ribbon for the antennas. I also changed it to "Get Well". I love the Summer Smooches DSP! Can you tell? I used it on all 3 cards! LOL! It's so bright and happy!


Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you'll come back to see what I've been working on lately.

Happy September!!!




3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Love that you posted YOUR cards - finally! GREAT JOB!!

    Jen Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Julie is back! I loved these cards :-)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Julie is back! I loved these cards :-)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!