Sunday, May 13, 2012

Floral District Mother's Day

Hello Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share a few cards that I made for some very special Mom's. The first two cards were made for my Mom & my Mother-In-Law. I didn't want to give them the same exact card (even though they're pretty close:), so I switched up the colors to make them a little different. I used the new Floral District Designer Series Paper, which will be available to customers on June 1st.


I also used the soon to retire Daisies #2 die and my "Happy Mother's Day" stamp has been retired for some time now, but I love how elegant it looks.

Supplies Used:

Stamps: All-Year Cheer II (retired)
Paper: Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White & Floral District
Ink: Tangerine Tango & Rose Red
Other: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim & Dasies #2 dies, 3/4" circle punch & Stampin' Dimensionals


I made the next card for my Sister-In-Law and best friend in the world, Katie. This is another design from the Floral District DSP. Don't you just love it?


Supplies Used:

Stamps: All-Year Cheer II (retired)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White & Floral District
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim & Dasies #2 dies, 1" circle punch & Stampin' Dimensionals

I wanted to wish all of my readers a wonderful Mother's Day! I hope you're having a great day!






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Julie! I'm sure all the mom's and your sister-in-law loved them! Thanks for the update :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT Job and Happy Mother's Day to you too Julie!!

    Jen Martin - I forgot my google password - I know loser......HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!