Monday, March 5, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello Stamp Friends!

I want to start by thanking everyone who took the time to leave a comment. I really enjoyed reading about your favorite stamp sets and how much you liked my card. That's what keeps me going:) OK, so without further ado...the winner of the stamp set is:

That would be TJ, who said:

Your card is so pretty. Love the colors! Cough, cough.... That card sure would make me feel better. Lol! Great job!

TJ- I will be contacting you to see if you have this stamp set.

I had to laugh when I saw that TJ was the one that left the 3rd comment, as it is one of my customers. Her comment cracked me up, but that's part of her great personality...the ability to keep me laughing:)

Thanks again to everyone who left comments. I hope you will continue to visit my blog. I will be doing another giveaway soon as my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks:)

I will be back tomorrow to share a journal that I made for a gathering that I went to the last weekend in February.

I hope you all have a great evening:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!