Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Best of Everything

Hello Stamp Friends!

Today I would like to share a card that I made for a small swap. I used the Best Of Everything Stamp Set and Cheerful Treat DSP, which you can get with hostess dollars, when hosting a workshop of $150 or more. I love the colors in this Designer Series Paper. I was going for a Spring feel for this card, so I chose Subtle colors for the base & layers. Then I chose darker colors so the Sentiment, birds wing, and flowers so they would stand out more. I love the way it turned out.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Best of Everything & Perfect Pennants

Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush, Whisper White & Cheerful Treat DSP

Ink: Pads: (Bashful Blue, Corcord Crush & Melon Mambo) & Markers: (Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade & Pumpkin Pie)

Other: Big Shot dies (Scallop Circles # 2 & 3” Circle), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Punches (3/4” x 15/16” oval & ¾” Circle) Mini Brads, Wisteria Wonder 3/8" ruffled ribbon, glue dots & Stampin’ Dimensionals©


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a terrific day:)



4 comments:

  1. I love this card so much Julie!!! I have to case this for my girls, they are going to love it. You are so talented my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, you are the Monet of stamping:) to me. I enjoy ALL your ALL the time. You keep me stamping BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, so darn bright and cheery!! I am so happy you turned off the word verification, I had been here a few time and could never leave a comment!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love this stamp set! Love the springy colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!