Sunday, January 8, 2012

The New Occasions Mini is here!!!!

Hello Stamp Friends!

Along with a new year comes great new things! The New Occasions Mini catalog is here!


This catalogs includes lots of new Big Shot products, new stamps sets, embellishments, etc. My favorite items include:
  
Adorning Accents Edgelits Die (125595) 

Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (125601)

P.S. I Love You stamp set
125460 (Wood-mount)
125462 (Clear-mount)

Designer Cuts Cards & Envelopes Set (125414)

Twitterpated Designer Buttons (125579)

Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (125406)

Mixed Bunch Stamp set
125535 (Wood-mount)
125537 (Clear-mount)

Blossom Punch (125603) 
   
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die (125596)

And that's just naming a few! I didn't have the new framelits dies on my wishlist until we used them at a meeting yesterday, so I will be back to share those cards with you in my next post:)

As promised, here are the gorgeous Christmas cards I received in the mail over the holiday season.

Angela C.

Candi H.

Caroline B.

Christin R.

Erika C.

Joyce K.

Karin T.

Kathy W.

Kathy W. 

Linda M.

Maryann G.

Susan E.

Tammie S.

Tina T.


Jen M.
(I love the way she added the photo at the bottom:)

Aren't they beautiful? I have some very talented friends!!! Thank you ladies for the gorgeous cards! It was so much fun getting the mail this holiday season:)

Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!