Monday, January 9, 2012

Card share with SAB Sneak Peak

Hello Stamp Friends!

In my last post, I promised to share the cards that I made at my upline meeting this past weekend.

This first card was made using the P.S. I Love You stamp set in the New Occasions Mini Catalog. We also used several other new products making this card. We used the new Blossom punch, the Adorning Accent Edgelits Dies & Textured Impressions Embossing Folders & Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon. Isn't this pretty?


This second card has a combination of new products from the Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration mini.


The ribbon, brad and DSP are items that will be found in the SAB catalog. Sale-A-Bration begins on January 24th. I can't wait!!!

Tomorrow I have a card to share using the new Mixed Bunch stamp set and the coordinating Blossom punch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!