Sunday, August 21, 2011

Out on a limb Owl

Good morning and Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I woke up knowing that I was attending a stamp meeting hosted by my upline. We were asked to bring cards to share and I really wanted to take something using products from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Earlier in the week, I saw the cutest card made by Stasia Sloma. You can see her card here. I suddenly got the idea to change the card into a Halloween card and use the branch stamp from the "Out On A Limb" stamp set and the Owl stamp from the "Warmest of Wishes" stamp set. The hardest part was cutting out the mask, because it was hard to see when stamping black on black.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Out on a Limb, Warmest of Wishes & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Cajun Crazy, Daffodil Delight, Only Orange (nose), Whisper White & Frightful Sight
Ink: Basic Black & Chocolate Chip
Other: Big Shot & dies (Scallop Circles #2, 3" circle, Punches (3/4" & 1" circles, Word Window & Modern Label), Google Eye & Dimensionals

What do you think?

I'm off to Virginia today to go to my precious little nephew's first birthday party. Happy Birthday, Charlie! I love you:)

I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!