Friday, August 19, 2011

More Convention photos & swaps

Hello and Happy Friday!

I found some more photos from the Convention that I'd like to share. Here are some pics of us girls goofing off and having a blast! If you've never gone, I just can't tell you how much fun it is. I didn't think I'd be able to afford it, but I saved $20 a week starting right after the Convention last year (since I wasn't able to go then) and with the help of my hubby (scheduling his vacaton then to watch the boys) and my roommates (we chipped in money for hotel and car rental to save), it all came together.  

My Roommates! (Jen & Cathleen)


Becky H, Jen, Cathleen & me

Debbie, Me & Becky F.

Cathleen, Me, Jen, Joszette, Becky F., Becky H & Debbie

Cathleen, Becky H., Jen & Me

I also have more swaps to share! These particular swaps were made by the girls in our group!
  
Shawn B.

Jen M.

Debbie J.

Cathleen M.

Joszette C.

I thought it would be really cool to share these swaps along with the photos of our group. I absolutely love these cards ladies!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be back with more swap photos soon:)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!