Saturday, August 20, 2011

Even More Swaps!

Good morning and Happy Saturday!

I'm back today with more Convention Swap photos to share. I love the colors in this first one. This is one of my favorite stamp sets. What a great layout!

(Pam L.)

I love this embedded technique and the Bold Brights are my favorite color family!

(Rainy S.)

I love this stamp set and there are Crystal Effects on one of the Pumpkin Pie colored candies!

(Meg M.)

I love how this artist used the Triple Blossom punch as the bow on the gifts!

(No name on back)

The last two cards were made with "The Open Sea" stamp set. I'm so sad that this one didn't make it into the new catalog. It was perfect for making masculine cards.

I love the layout on this card and how she used the Baker's Twine. Very cute!

(Melinda P.)

I love the coloring on this card! I don't understand why the artist didn't put her name on the back. If I did work this pretty, I'd want the whole world to know that I did it:)

(No name on back)

Aren't they beautiful? I decided to store the swaps I received at the Convention in the Card Keeper Box that we received for our Make & Take. I only made about 75 swaps, so the swaps I received, fit in it perfectly:)

I will be attending an upline meeting today, so I'm sure I will have something new to share with you soon. I look forward to your return:)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!