Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Convention Gifts

Hello!

Sorry it's taking me forever to get my posting done about the Convention. I'm trying to get better at it, but I might as well face it...I won't be winning any blog awards this year. LOL!

In this post I would like to show you the Convention gift that I gave the girls in our group. I bought these adorable little mini paint cans that I found at the local craft store. They are clear, so I cut a 1 1/13" x 7" piece of the new Flirtatious Specialty paper and rolled it up, placing it in the can and letting it unravel, tucking it up under the inner rim. Then I filled them with Peppermints. I punched out circles from the other side of the same sheet of DSP and put them in the top of the lids using snail adhesive. Then I just tied a small piece of the new 1/2" Scallop Dots (Melon Mambo) ribbon on the handle. So simple and everyone loved them.


I also wanted to share a couple Convention gifts that I received. The first one was from my roommate Jen! She gave me this beautiful tin filled with chocolates. A girl that evidently knows my worst weakness! LOL!

 

The second one was from my Upline, Debbie. She made this absolutely gorgeous book, with a matching tag, so I could personalize my Convention bag. She also made a name tag (at the bottom on the right-click to enlarge) and this amazing Button Bracelet! She used the Simply Adorned 8" Bracelet and I think every color button Stampin' Up! has! She gave these to everyone in our group. I had to ask her if I'd get a backorder message when I went to order buttons:) This photo just doesn't do these things justice.


Do you notice anything about all of the Convention gifts? We all used the Flirtatious Specialty DSP! I love this paper:) Great minds think alike;)

I will be back soon to share some of the swaps that I received. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!