Friday, July 1, 2011

The 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is here!!!

Hello stamp friends!

The 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is finally here!!! If you haven't had a chance to look at it yet, you are truly in for a treat! So many beautiful new stamp sets, Designer Series Papers, ribbon & accessories, Big Shot dies, embossing folders... Ok, I will stop, while you check it out:)


What a great way to start off the new Stampin' Up! year! A new catalog and a new promotion for anyone that's on the fence about joining the Stampin' Up! family. Please click here for the details.


If you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please contact me for more info.

I'm sorry I don't have anything to share at this time. I'm in the process of working on swaps for Convention. I will be leaving for Salt Lake City on July 12th and I still have a lot to do. I will try to get in a post before I leave. Be sure to check back as I will have lots to share when I return. I'm so excited about meeting demos from all of the blogs I subscribe to. This is my first Convention, so I feel like a kid going to Disney for the first time:)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!