Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sneak Peak: Pennant Parade

Today I would like to share a card that I made for a swap. We had to make a card using items that would be current when the new catalog comes out. I chose to use the new stamp set "Pennant Parade", the new "Just Add Cake" DSP and the new 1/2" Scallop Dots Chocolate Chip ribbon. Don't you just love these new items? This card took me forever to make. The cupcake is rather large, so I must have changed it 6 times, before I thought it worked. I made the cupcake using the Petal Cone die and running the bottom piece throught the Crimper. Then I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder on the top. What do you think?


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Whispere White & Just Add Cake DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze & Wild Wasabi
Other: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Crimper, Punches: (Itty Bitty punch pack, Perfect Pennants & 3/4" circle), 1/2" Scallop Dots Chocolate Chip ribbon, Basic Pearls, Toothpick, Glue Dots & Dimensionals

I've decided to do a Blog Candy Give-a-way as I just reached 5,000 blog hits. I know compared to other blogs out there, it's not much, but it means a lot to me. Please stay tuned as I'm in the process of figuring out what I'm going to give away and try to get a picture of it. I currently don't have my camera. It's in the shop being cleaned and the flash being repaired for Convention:) I will see if I can scan it, like I do my cards.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!