Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day cards...

Happy Tuesday!

I'm a little behind posting my Mother's Day cards. I was hoping to share a photo of my mom and I, but I haven't been able to get the photo yet:(

Here is the card that I made for my mom. Her favorite color is blue.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Fabulous Florets & All Holidays
Paper: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White & Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Ice Cream Parlor buttons, Basic Rhinestones, & White Organdy ribbon

I used the same stamp set and design for this card that I made for my Mother-In-Law. The only difference is I used the Fire Rhinestones, because there wasn't a Pumpkin colored button in the SAB buttons.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Fabulous Florets & All Holidays
Paper: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White & Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo & Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge punch, Fire Rhinestones, & White Organdy Ribbon

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you all did too!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Mother's Day Cards Julie!! They both look great. I also really think the tag turned out really well.

    Jen Martin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!