Monday, May 2, 2011

April Showers bring May fun!!!

Hello stamp friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend! My weekend started off bad, as my 6-month old puppy, Tebow got violently ill. I had to take him to the animal hospital and after sitting with him for 4 1/2 hours, I had to leave him there overnight for tests. It was late when I got home. I still had swaps that I needed to finish for the next day, but I had an awful headache, so I went to bed. I woke up at 3am, so I put coffee on and called to see how Tebow was doing. They said he was better and I could pick him up at 8am. So I worked on my swaps until it was time to go. Once I got Tebow home and got my stamp supplies together, I left for the day to attend 2 stamp events. One was an all-day thing, and the other was at 2pm. So I left the first event in the middle, went to the second and when it was over, I went back. LOL! It was an exhausting day, but it was so worth it! I'm so glad that I didn't have to miss anything. The talent is amazing and I came home totally inspired! (Thank you, Debbie & Kathy:) I had the best time!

I know I promised to share a more current picture of Tebow, so here's my silly baby!


He is just the sweetest thing! I can't tell you how relieved I am that he's OK.

I also wanted to share the swap that I made for the first event on Saturday. I used a lot of punches on this card, including the new Blossom  Boquet Triple layer punch.I really like the way it turned out.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Bold Blossom & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, So Saffron & Whisper White

Ink: Marina Mist & Perfect Plum

Accessories: Punches (Blossom Boquet Triple Layer, Boho Blossoms, 3/4" Circle, Small, Large & Scallop ovals) Beautiful Wings embosslits die, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Fire Circle brads, & Basic Rhinestones

 
Here are the Promotions that Stampin' Up! has going on in the month of May.


First, the new Summer Mini Catalog is here! You can order from May 1st-August 31st, 2011. You can view the new Summer mini by clicking on the picture on the sidebar to the left.


Second, May is National Scrapbooking month! From May 1-31, 2011, Stampin' Up! has select stamp sets and Digital Scrapbook supplies for 30% off. You will find the flyer on the sidebar to the left.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a beautiful day!



1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    As usual your card is stunning! I love it! I am so glad Tebow is better, but I know how scared you were. I am so glad you had fun and can't wait to hear all about them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!