Monday, February 21, 2011

Still catching up...

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. I was happy to get some cleaning done and am ready to start creating for my next stamp get-together.

I wanted to share the Valentine card that I made for a shoebox swap with my upline and sidelines:) What do you call the stampers that are in the same downline as you?


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Valentine Defined
Paper: Real Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Love Impressions DSP, Patterns Love DSP & Glimmer Paper
Ink: Pink Pirouette Ink Pad & Basic Black, & Real Red Stamin' Write markers
Other: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Large & Small Oval & Heart to Heart Punches, Tasleful Trim die, Circles #2 die for 2" circle, 1/4" Red Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones & Stampin' Dimensionals

I like this card, but just wish the Flamingos stood out a little better. I didn't stamp them red, because I thought some might think it was weird. LOL!

I have to tell you...I'm so ready for Spring! Although, I'm not ready for the allergies I get along with it, I'm just ready to see more sunshine and for it to feel warmer. It got up to 75 degrees here last Friday and now it feels like it's going to snow again. I can't wait to get outside and take Tebow for a nice walk. It's so cold, even he doesn't want to stay out long. Anyway, I hope you are having a great day and please come back tomorrow. I have a nice Spring card to share that I made using the Bold Blossom stamp set.


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Julie!! I love the flamingos! Your work is always so amazing!! Can't wait to see you this week for more stampiin' fun!!

    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!