Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy New Year! Sorry I'm SO late:(

Hello stamp friends!

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. It was a very busy holiday season for us. As if things weren't hectic enough, we wound up getting a puppy for the boys for Christmas. He's a lot of work, but we just love him so much! He's a Boglen Terrier. (Boston Terrier/Beagle mix). Isn't he sweet? My husband named him "Tebow" after Tim Tebow, his favorite college quarterback (used to play for the Florida Gators.) This photo was taken a couple days after we got him. He's grown so fast. I will share a more up-to-date photo soon.


I wanted to share the Christmas cards that I got from some of my stamp friends.

 (Kathy W.) The thing that I love about this one is, those are the same type dogs she really has! So cute!

(Tammie S.)

 (Jen M.)

 (Karin T.)

(Joyce K.)

Thank you so much ladies for the awesome Christmas cards!

Next, I would like to share a couple of my Christmas cards and a matching Gift Card Holder that I made during the holidays.




I don't know about you, but I just love this DSP (Jolly Holiday) and used a lot of it! It has been so long since I made these, so I won't bother to list everything that I used. All were made using Stampin' Up! stamp sets & supplies.

I hope everyone is having a great year so far and I hope you will come back as I have something to share tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. your puppy is adorable, I luv puppies..your cards are fantastic too, thanks for sharing...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie....glad your back on the blog. I love tebow he's beautiful! Great cards...

    Thanks for getting together to make cards. Your cards are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Tebow is a doll baby, love, love love him!!! Your cards are always absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for the get togethers and can't wait till next time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!