Saturday, October 16, 2010

Regional swap shares

Good afternoon and Happy Saturday!

Sorry for the short delay in posting. There has been a lot going on here in the last week. Last Sunday I had my Open House. It turned out really nice and everyone seemed to have a great time. Here are two of the make & takes that I had:


Stamps: Wicked Cool
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White & Wicked Fun DSP
Ink: Black Stazon & Cajun Craze & Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers
Other: Rhinestones, Raven 1/2" lace trim, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Punches (Bat, 1 3/8" & Scallop Circle) Mat Pack & dimensionals

I got the idea for the embossing from Angela's card here: http://trulyinkspirational.blogspot.com/2010/08/wicked-cool-card.html I love her work!


Stamps: Day Of Gratitude
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla & Autumn Spice DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, & Early Espresso
Other: Punches (Decorative Label & 1-3/8 & 1-1/4" Squares), 5/8" Olive Olive Satin Ribbon & dimensionals


On Tuesday, a bunch of us got together to do our make & takes from the Baltimore Regional. We were having too much fun talking to other stampers and taking pictures of the display boards, etc., so we decided to do them at home. It was a lot of fun, because we couldn't all sit together at the Regional and some of us got different swaps, so it was nice to be able to look at them and take photos. There are some incredibly talented stampers out there! I will be back to share some of my favorite swaps that I received, but today I want to share the work of my recruit, Cathleen & our guest to the Regional, TJ. First you will see the two samples that were done by Cathleen.


And this one was done by our Regional guest, TJ.


Aren't they great cards? Their work is so clean and beautiful, it's hard to believe that these are their first ever swaps! You go ladies!!!

It is such a beautiful Fall day here in Maryland. I have the windows open and can hear the nice breeze. This is my favorite time of year. My husband and I had our 21st anniversary this week. We celebrated last night. The kids spent the night over their grandmother's house and we went out for a quiet dinner. It's so quiet here today. I could get used to this really easy:) The kids will be back later today and we're planning to take them to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying your weekend as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!