Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Fall to all!

Good morning!

I know it's been a long time since I've shared anything...and I have a lot to share! First, here is a card that I made for one of our meetings. I punched a circle in the center of a card sized piece of card stock and brayered the sun using Daffodil Delight ink. I goofed and accidently used something that has retired! Can you figure out what it is?


Stamps: Inspired by Nature & Sincere Salutations
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive & Cholcolate Chip
Other: Punches, (1 3/8 circle, XL Two-Step Bird, & Horizontal Slot), brayer & Dimensionals

Here is another card that I made for the same meeting:

For this one, I used the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Blossom Party die. I curled the flowers under using my bone folder. The flower itself was cased from Creations By Patti. If you don't subscribe to this blog, it's a must. So much talent there!



Stamps: Perfect Punches
Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla & Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Other: Sizzix dies (Blossom Party & Swirly strip), Punches (Small & Scallop Oval & 1/2" circle), Sponge & Dimensionals

I made a card using the same colors, papers & stamp set for the Baltimore Regional, which was this past Friday. It was my first event like this. I had the best time and came home with a ton of new ideas & swaps:) It was great hanging out with my stamp friends and seeing familiar faces from the blogging world.

I will be back shortly to share more cards with you. I have a couple cards that I made using the Baby Steps stamp set and of course my swap card from the Regional.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!