Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Fall to all!

Good morning!

I know it's been a long time since I've shared anything...and I have a lot to share! First, here is a card that I made for one of our meetings. I punched a circle in the center of a card sized piece of card stock and brayered the sun using Daffodil Delight ink. I goofed and accidently used something that has retired! Can you figure out what it is?


Stamps: Inspired by Nature & Sincere Salutations
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive & Cholcolate Chip
Other: Punches, (1 3/8 circle, XL Two-Step Bird, & Horizontal Slot), brayer & Dimensionals

Here is another card that I made for the same meeting:

For this one, I used the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Blossom Party die. I curled the flowers under using my bone folder. The flower itself was cased from Creations By Patti. If you don't subscribe to this blog, it's a must. So much talent there!



Stamps: Perfect Punches
Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla & Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Other: Sizzix dies (Blossom Party & Swirly strip), Punches (Small & Scallop Oval & 1/2" circle), Sponge & Dimensionals

I made a card using the same colors, papers & stamp set for the Baltimore Regional, which was this past Friday. It was my first event like this. I had the best time and came home with a ton of new ideas & swaps:) It was great hanging out with my stamp friends and seeing familiar faces from the blogging world.

I will be back shortly to share more cards with you. I have a couple cards that I made using the Baby Steps stamp set and of course my swap card from the Regional.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. i love how you did the flower on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. Love how you did the flower blossom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!