Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Shower Invites & Current Promotions

Hello stamp friends!

I'm sorry for being so inconsistent with my posting. I'm definitely trying to improve, but I've been really busy this week making my sister-in-laws baby shower invitations. I had hoped to finish them yesterday and have them to the post office before they closed, but I wound up running out of the ribbon I was using. I sent an e-mail to my fellow demonstrator to see if she had any. In the meantime, I decided to try the round tab punch to see how it looked. I liked it, but I still wanted her opinion, so when she replied telling me that she had the ribbon, I went to see her. I showed the two cards to her and she really liked the one with the tab too, so I just decided to finish the rest of them using the round tab punch. Which one do you like better?


I have the most awesome upline and they're always willing to help. Thank you to Becky & Kathy for your advice. I'm very grateful. Here is a photo of all 40 cards:) I'm very happy with them. That little turtle is so cute!


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Fox & Friends & Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
Ink: Soft Sky & Chocolate Chip
Other: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Pennant Bigz XL die for large scallop circle, Punches (1 3/4" circle, Scallop Border, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Modern Label, & Round Tab), Soft Sky Double Stitched ribbon (retired), Stampin’ Dimensionals® & generic rhinestones.

$99 Mini Starter Kit

If you've been thinking of joining the Stampin' Up! family, but for one reason or another wasn't interested in a large starter kit, then here's the one for you! During the month of June, you can join for only $99. The best thing about this offer is this starter kit includes products from the new Idea Book and Catalog! See details by clicking on the Promotion image on the sidebar and don't hesitate to contact me. I'm ready to answser any questions you may have:)

Last Chance Lists

This is one of the most exciting times of the year! Waiting for the arrival of the new Idea Book & Catalog. Unfortunately, it is time to say goodbye to some of our favorites. With the last chance lists, you have the opportunity to pick up the things you weren't able to get before they are gone for good.

The Last chance accessories are avaiable only while supplies last. If there is something that you want, I wouldn't wait. These items sell like hotcakes and will be gone before you know it.

To see the last chance accessories list, please click here: Accessories (This list is updated each business day at 4pm mountain time with availability info.

To see the Definitely Decorative last chance list, click here: Definitely Decorative

For the list of retiring stamp sets, click here: Stamp Sets

Both Definitely Decorative items and Stamp sets can be ordered through June 30th. If you wait until the 30th to place your order, please do so early in the day, incase there is a last minute rush. I'd hate for anyone to miss out.

Please let me know if you have any questons and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job on the shower invites!! They look GREAT!!

    Jen Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the Tab Julie. Your work is awesome...I really miss seeing you. I'm so glad you are happy being a demonstrator, your great! Take care you and the boys and Harold. Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!