Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a day!

Today was quite a day. One of those days when you already have a plan, but it doesn't turn out that way. I had plans to have lunch with a friend and to spend some time in my stamp room. Those of you that read my blog on a regular basis, know that I have a little Chinese Dwarf hamster that I adore. Snuffy has been acting strange lately (slouching forward, laying around, heavy breathing, no running in his wheel, etc.) I decided that if he made it through the night last night, I would take him to the vet today. I was able to get an appointment at 11am. I spent a little time in my stamp room before going to the vet. I was happy to clean up my desk. It's so much easier to work when you can see the top of it. LOL!

Snuffy has a respiratory infection. The doctor gave him fluid under the skin and gave me antibiotic drops to give him one drop twice a day. She also said that he has a 50/50 chance of making it. I had to at least try. I keep him in my stamp room/office, so I'm able to keep an eye on him. I'm happy to report that he's been getting up to drink water. I'm praying that he will be up and running in his wheel soon.

Tonight I pulled out a little craft keeper with a couple unfinished projects in it. I found this, which I made last year, but never put it together with adhesive, etc. My aunt wanted some cards and she requested light blue, lime green and yellow. I pulled out Cool Caribbean, Green Galore &; Summer Sun. She wanted a summery type card. This is what I came up with.




Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Dad's Day & Just Beachy
  • Card Stock/Paper: Cool Caribbean, Green Galore, Summer Sun & Whisper White
  •  Ink: Cool Caribbean, Green Galore & Summer Sun
  • Other: Crushed Curry In-Color Polka Dot ribbon, 2-Way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter® & Stampin' Dmensionals®.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!