Friday, January 22, 2010

Sorry this is so late, but I wanted to share...

Good morning everyone! I'm sorry this is so late, but I've been meaning to share my Christmas card for a while now. Here it is:


Supplies Used:
  • Stamps:Dasher & Christmas Punch
  • Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White & retired Ski Slope DSP
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Punches (Wide Oval & Ticket Corner), Crop-A-Dile (used to punch reindeer's nose), Retired 15/16" Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon, Tombow Multi-purpose adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensionals, Little Felt Flurries, glue dots, & Rhinestone Circle Brads
I will be back later to share the cards I received for Christmas.

Have a wonderful day!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I'm glad you showed it to us! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!