Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scalloped Treat Bag

Hello!

Today, I would like to share one of the projects that I had planned for my workshop (that was suppose to be last night). My son had a very rough day yesterday and wound up with a fever. I wound up having to cancel and hope to re-schedule soon.




This was a really easy treat bag to make. After running the card stock through the Big Shot, I stamped the snowflakes on all pieces of the scallop bag. I then used the Curly Label punch to make the window and used a 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inch piece of a Window Sheet and used adhesive to hold in place. I then used Sticky Strip to hold the bag together and filled it with candy. I punched two holes in the sides toward the top front of the bag and put the ribbon through (the front inside of the bag) and tied to the front, holding the flap down. I used linen thread to hang the tag.

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Christmas Punch & Two Cool Dudes
  • Cardstock: Bashful Blue & Whisper White
  • Ink: Bashful Blue
  • Other: Sizzix Big Shot Machine & Sizzix Bag w/ Scallops Die, Punches (Curly Label and Large & Small Tag), Window Sheets, Lined thread, & Striped Grosgrain ribbon
Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    Thanks for your comment(s) on my blog. I enjoy stopping by your blog too! Your treat box is really cute! I love the colors and the little window. I need to use mine...you've inspired me.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!