Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy November!!!

Hello!

It's so hard to believe that Halloween is over and that the holidays are upon us. The last couple months just flew by. Now I need to focus on coming up with my Christmas card. I'm hoping that will be easier now that I will be getting my new glasses tonight. I've been suffering with some pretty severe headaches and I noticed that my vision was getting blurry. I think the headaches are mostly sinus related, because the pain was right above my eyes, but the eye doctor said that it could have something to do with my eyes. I have my fingers crossed that the headaches will go away.

I wanted to share a couple pictures of my boys from Halloween night.





They had such a fun Halloween. We also took them to have professional photos done and they won the "Best Pair" category.

I'm hoping to complete a card this evening, when I get back with my new glasses:) Have a great evening!

Julie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!