Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday!

Good Morning Stamp friends!

I'm up bright-eyed and bushy tailed. NOT! My mother-in-law kept our boys last night so we could get up extra early and start our shopping. We didn't get home until almost mid-night, so I might have to take a snooze on the way to the stores:)

I have a special offer just for you! This special is for today only. I'm offering 20% off any order, any amount placed through me. Sorry, this special can not be applied to on-line orders and is available to US customers only. Sorry. Please e-mail me and I will get back to you:)

Don't forget about the Holiday Extravaganza going on now:)

For the first 3 orders (minimum $50, before shipping & tax), I will send a new, un-mounted (& no longer available) stamp set. First person has first choice, then the second, & the third person will receive the remaining set.

Here are the stamp sets to choose from:

Roses in Winter
So Many Sayings
Seasonal Icons


I wanted to thank you for reading my blog and I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!