Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good morning!

Good morning!

I would like to extend the special I had for Black Friday through Sunday. (offer ends Nov 30th at 10pm Eastern time, so I can place the order by the deadline for the on-line Holiday Extravaganza sale.) Save 20% on top of the already awesome sale-priced items that Stampin' Up! is offering from 30-50% off! If you're not interested in the sale, you will still receive 20% off of your regular purchase. Orders must be placed through me. This special can not be applied to on-line orders and is available to US customers only. Sorry.

All 3 stamps sets are still available. For the first 3 orders (minimum $50, before shipping & tax), I will send a new, un-mounted (& no longer available) stamp set. First person has first choice, then the second, & the third person will receive the remaining set.

Here are the stamp sets to choose from:

Roses in Winter
So Many Sayings
Seasonal Icons

If you have any questions, please e-mail me:) I will be out most of the day, but will be home by dinner time. I will get back to you! Have a great day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great day!